1-Pick a Team: [_]Team Coord/Supervisor [_]Venue Host [_]Tech Team [_]Hospitality Team [_] Registrar Team [_]Other_________________________________________
2-Pick a Day: [__] Thursday [___] Friday [__] Saturday
3-Pick a Time(s):
[__] AM [_][9:00 am-Set up [_]10:00 am-Noon
[__] PM [_]1:00pm-3:00pm[_]3:00pm-5:00pm [_]5:00pm-7:00 pm
[__] EVE[_]7:00 pm-9:00pm [_] 9:00pm-11:00pm-Clean-up
See event & movie schedule.
4-Register: Name, Contact info, Emergency Contact info, Day/Times/Teams via text 918-348-9585 or Email: email@example.com,
or via Facebook messenger-Sharon Ray aka ShIronbutterfly or in person at Front Desk on Thursday Oct. 5th.
PICK YOUR TEAM! 2 HOUR SHIFTS SO YOU'LL HAVE TIME TO WATCH MOVIES TOO!
VENUE TECH TEAM:
FRONT DESK-REGISTRAR TEAM:
VENUE HOST TEAM COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR:
VENUE BOX OFFICE CASHIER:
VENUE SOUVENIR SALES:
FEST HOSPITALITY TEAM:
Don't see what appeals to you, let us know if you can entertain on red carpet, take photos, run video camera, etc.
VENUE HOST TEAM COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR: Greets guests, checks in volunteers, keeps venue running ontime, introduce Filmmakers,
Supervise Audience Choice voting.
VENUE BOX OFFICE CASHIER: Handles cash ticket/pass sales, uses square payment system for credit card processing, maintain
security and transaction records.
VENUE TICKETER: Greets volunteers and venue guests, check for tickets or wristband, hand out and collect audience choice
ballots, door prize drawing survey slips, keeps count of venue attendees.
VENUE SOUVENIR SALES: Offer souvenir items (for sale) to attendees, process credit cards via square, collect cash, maintain
inventory security and keep sales records.
FEST HOSPITALITY TEAM
* Monitor and secure water/food/relief for Volunteers
* Greet incoming & outgoing guests
* Filmmaker Registration Pack distribution
* Troubleshooter for FEST DIRECTOR, VENUE HOST SUPERVISOR (Be the eyes and ears) Help to resolve issues.
VENUE HOST TEAM
* Box office (must be able to handle and account for monies, giving change & receipts as needed)
* Surveys/Door Prizes
* Audience Monitor (Sit and watch movie & make notes (document) as to audience responses)
* Hospitality (Must smile and talk to strangers with ease) Ask questions as to needs or interest) Give directions to locations,
refer questions or concerns to the director or coordinator.
VENUE TECH TEAM-3 hour shifts for continuity
* play the movies via flash, or blu-ray according to printed schedule. Computer savvy.
* Timekeeper/Introduce Film & Filmmaker (ask if present)/Keep Q & A to the time allotted to keep festival on track.
Thank everyone for coming. Maintain Security. Report any challenges to Theater Manager or Festival Director.
2nd MEMBER: Request audience to put cell phones on vibrate or silent. Keeps venue on-time by limiting Q & A to 3-5
minutes during credit roll.
Announce what's playing next or upcoming activities, after-fest gatherings, panels, screenplay readings, etc.
FRONT DESK-REGISTRAR DUTIES:
MEMBER #1 CHECK-IN VIP FILMMAKERS & SCREENWRITERS & MUSICIANS & THEIR TEAMS WITH OFFICIAL PROJECTS IN FESTIVAL
(Master Roster listing)
Provide VIP Badge, Souvenir bag, etc.
MEMBER #2 CHECK-IN VOLUNTEER TEAMS-Master Roster
MEMBER #3 SELL SOUVENIRS, WATER, COFFEE, SNACKS-Maintain security of inventory, cash box, etc.
MEMBER #4 HOTEL & LODGING LIASON
Interface with Hotels for Filmmaker Check-in, Transportation needs, Posting daily schedule of events & films